miércoles, 1 de junio de 2011

My favourite restaurant

My favourite restaurant is 'Gust PIcant'. It's located in Berga, in front of Domti and next to Sabors i Colors.
The building left me speechless the first time I saw it because it is a little and a good place to eat with your friends.
But what really calls my attention is the kitchen, because it's behind the bar. It's very strange because the kebab it's a meat and you can put different types of meat in the dorum or pita.
Not onlyyou can eat here, but also you can sit on the chairs, and eat on the table, and It has got a TV, and you can enjoy more. There are many kebab's in Berga but 'Gust Picant' is the best.
From my point of view I like it, because kebab isn't a traditional food in Catalunya and sometimes I go there with friends.
I srongly recommend visiting and trying the marvellous food because it tastes well and it's fast food.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario